Monday, April 22, 2019

Cafe Du Monde

 When visiting New Orleans a stop at the Cafe Du Monda is a must.   The best time to go there would be after breakfast otherwise you would probably have to wait about 20 minutes to get a table. The average weight is about 10 minutes but most of the times that I’ve been there I’ve been able to get a table right away it just depends on your luck  they are open 24 hours a day they only close on Christmas day or if they have a hurricane in New Orleans . The café was established in 1862 and has been going strong ever sense. They are famous  for their coffee and  beignets.  I myself prefer there coffee au lait  but you can get regular coffee also. The café produces about 30,000 beignets a day.  They are located directly across from Jackson Square the heart of the French Quarter.  If you are a coffee lover I’m sure you will enjoy your visit to Cafe Du Monda enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment