Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Intercontinental Hotel, Miami

Recently, I had some business at the German Consulate in Miami. So I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel, which is located across the street only minutes from the consulate.

I highly recommend this hotel, which is located at 100 Chopin Plaza. We had a very nice room located on 24th floor of the hotel . It was a great view of the downtown area , especially at night. You are only a short walk from the marketplace, which consist of shops , restaurants and nightclubs.

During my stay at the hotel I needed some documents faxed to me from an international location the concierge assisted me in obtaining these documents by fax . He was indeed a great help. . I found the entire staff from housekeeping to the front desk very knowledgeable and courteous they try to make your stay a memorable experience. . Without their help I would not have been able to finish my business on time and would have to have made another trip to Miami from Orlando.

The hotel has a pool and spa for your convenience and also a restaurant in the main lobby and a Starbucks coffee shop. if you have to conduct any business in downtown Miami , I highly recommend the Intercontinental Hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this review, Since I need a hotel accommodation in Miami, This hotel was perfect to me. We will having a business meeting there and after a meeting a hotel is all I need to be rested. I will visit this soon for another travel location.

    hotel miami

    ReplyDelete