Monday, January 2, 2012

Pizza Lake Eloa Orlando

This Saturday I went to a parade in downtown Orlando I believe it used to be called the Orange Parade it was a nice parade with the usual firetrucks police on motorcycles and floats made up entirely of citrus.

On my way back to the parking lot we decided to have a pizza at a little café near Lake Eloa this café was located just down the street from the Public's supermarket. I can't give you the name of the restaurant because the only sign I saw said pizza. I ordered a Hawaii pizza with mushrooms it was a thin crust pizza and very good.

The menu in this place was really surprising they had things that you would find in a full Italian restaurant again I repeat the food was very good. There was a large crowd inside also coming from the parade but the staff did a good job on waiting on everybody. They also have an outside dining area with about 4or 5 tables at the entrance. The price of the meal also quite reasonable 10inch pizza a bowl of Italians soup and two drinks for $19. So if you are in the downtown area near the Publix super market I would recommend this small pizzeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment