Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tomorrow land

I have a annual pass to Disney World which I enjoy using very much being a resident of Florida I find I save a lot of money by not paying at the gate. The pass is limited to visits during the week but is okay as weekends are very crowded usually.

On this visit I went to the Magic Kingdom and my first stop was Tomorrowland as many times as I have been to Disney World I never stopped at Tomorrowland. I enjoyed the Carousel of Progress which is a travel through time in a building that rotates. The people mover which takes you through the entire world and points out the various points of interest was also very enjoyable. The Speedway ride was also a lot of fun for both the kids and adults.

We had a late lunch in the Cosmic Ray 's Starlite Café this is a very unique restaurant. When you enter the restaurant you have three different menus to choose from. They are located at three different counters numbered 1,2 and 3 they all offer various fast food items from burgers to soups and sandwiches. I ordered some chili cheese fries and was pleasantly surprised they were very good but most impressive was the condiment bar they have to spice up your meal. On this bar you will find the usual lettuce and tomato but they also had such items as mushrooms chopped onions and hot cheese sauce to add to your burger or fries if you so desire. The efficiency and service of the employees was very good. So while visiting the Magic Kingdom be sure to check out the restaurant Starlite Café in Tomorrowland you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment