Monday, February 6, 2012

The Olive Garden Restaurants

I have eaten in many Olive Garden restaurants from Orlando Florida where the original restaurant opened in 1982 to New Orleans Louisiana And I must say have always enjoyed the meals there.

The restaurant chain is owned by General Mills which owns the largest chain of Italian restaurants in the United States. If you've ever eaten in an Olive Garden they have a lunchtime special soup and salad with bread sticks that is incredibly good and reasonably priced. Their chefs are trained in Italy therefore you will receive authentic Italian food derived from Italian recipes. Sometimes when I am there for lunch I will order the eggplant Parmesan I like the fact that they have a lunchtime portion which is cheaper than the one served at the evening meal. So if you're looking for a pleasant place to have a great lunch or a fantastic evening meal be sure to check out the Olive Garden I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment