Sunday, February 26, 2012

Comfort Inn & Suites

While returning from a great time at Mardi Gras I was looking for a hotel to spend the night and continue on to Orlando the next day.

While driving on Interstate 10 I noticed many advertisements on the billboards for hotels at exit 56. This is also the exit for Crestview Florida. I took this exit and was pleasantly surprise that there were many hotels to choose from. All the major chains were represented such as Holiday Inn express, the Hampton Inn, Motel Eight, and the Comfort Inn and Suites.

After investigating the prices at several of the hotels I settled on the Comfort Inn and Suites. The reason being the hotel was only three years old and for the price of $69 a night plus tax which came to $73.14. The hotel offered a free breakfast, and free Wi-Fi, plus a mini fridge and microwave. The room was quite comfortable it had two queen-size bed and I like the high ceilings. The hotel is also located near all the major fast food restaurants plus a super Walmart. I also like the fact that I was only about 140 miles from Tallahassee which is almost halfway to Orlando. If you are traveling on I- 10 and are looking for a clean economical place to stay I would recommend the Comfort Inn and Suites located right off of exit 56.

No comments:

Post a Comment